This week is our Spiritual Emphasis Week in High School. We have a guest speaker and we mess around with the schedule so that we have a chapel every day. I'm not totally sure what I think about this week. I understand why we do it and we do often see God move in that week in the lives of students. I think education is more than academics but I am irritated when academics becomes bottom of the priority list. I guess you can't have everything.
Anyway, with all these things revolving through my brain it was both humbling and inspirational as Monday morning dawned with a huge, clearly visible, rainbow over the campus. It seemed to me like a reminder of God. He is over everything and this may be the one week closest to His heart. And I want to be a woman after God's own heart.




No comments:
Post a Comment