This evening I attended the memorial of a man in our mission who had suffered from a degenerative mental disease. I taught his youngest son in my first year at FA and they have been vocal American supporters of the IGCSE programme.
It was an uplifting celebration and it made me ponder on the way I would like my life to be celebrated and how I would like to strive to live well - with God's grace. Even if no-one ever recognises me for any major achievements or rewards, even if - as our speaker encouraged us at our conference - I never see fruit of any of my labours, I will trust in God and walk with the faith of those listed in Heb 11.
1 comment:
Hebrews 11 says they are all watching! I reckon you have done a good job so far dont give up, never give up, for we know Romans 8that all things and God freely gives us all things, becuase of His Grace. PTL
Post a Comment