Sunday, 7 February 2010

Looking Ahead

On the way to Church this morning, Rose asked Josh if they prayed for sick friends in his Sunday School class.
Josh: "I don't know. They never tell me if they are sick!"
Rose: "I mean do they pray for people who are sick?"
Josh: "Oh, I don't know".
Rose: "Well if they do, can you ask them to pray for me as I have a cold."
Josh: "I'll do it now". So he bows his head and prays silently.

I saw an excellent example of nonsense-speak (otherwise known as pc labels) at the mall: Elevator rehabilitation ongoing.

On the way home today we had a post-mortem of the film yesterday which was interesting. Rose didn't get the whole peanut allergy bit so we had to go over it a few times.

We have had a fairly non-eventful week but perhaps that is a blessing as this coming week is going to be manic! I have Admin Council for 3 days which means staying away overnight for 2 nights. Then Saturday Steve is away for most of the day presenting an in-service day for teachers at a Chinese-Filipino, private, all-boys school. Sunday we have our informal induction service for our new field director. Then it will be time to breathe slowly again!

No comments: