Wednesday, 20 April 2011

Wendy's party

We threw a party to celebrate Wendy's birthday tonight.  It was a lot of fun and a wonderful opportunity to honour Wendy.  Josh was excited to do some dancing as he was sick at the last dance Steve called.  Ironically, Rose was sick this time but we couldn't really leave as Steve and I were involved in what was going on.  She had a nap before we went out but she was throwing up all night.  She stuck it out like a champ, albeit a dramatic one!
A funny aside - as we were driving up to school the kids commented on a car that pulled out in front of us and looked shiny and "new" (it was an old Mercedes).  They thought it looked like the car had been through a pool or something and I got really excited as I thought about being able to take them through a car wash when we get to England (I know - completely daft).  Rose remembered them, the other two had no idea what I was trying to describe.

No comments: