I took the kids to the play place at Taytay this morning as I thought Steve needed a bit of time by himself after getting up with the kids and making breakfast pancakes. I discovered the mall has free wireless so I worked (!!) while they played after doing a small bit of shopping.
When we got home the kids disappeared upstairs and when they came down Joshua proudly showed me his painted toe nails that Rose had done. I gently tried to point out boys don't usually have nail polish but he is a victim of only having sisters already!
When he was outside later playing football I heard him say "Oh, no, my nail polish will get messed up!" This is what I had said to him yesterday - but I spent a lot of money getting mine done the evening before! It made me laugh.
Then we went swimming and most of it came off anyway.
1 comment:
There seems to be more and more options for Public wi fi. We will soon all be working or surfing 24 hours a day. The problems used to be with people hugging the service to download movies but now it is so available there does not seem to be so much abuse or have we become complacent?
Post a Comment